Who we are
Columbia Grove Covenant Church is a thriving faith community dedicated to worshiping Christ, connecting Christians in faith and friendships, and serving our neighborhoods and world in Jesus’ name.
Where we come from
Columbia Grove was started in 2004 by a trio of families. Back then, these families imagined a church that was passionate about the Bible, building inter-generational relationships, helping people meet Christ in creative, compassionate ways and serving our community in Jesus' name.
Where we're headed
What's the bottom line? More than ever, Columbia Grove is committed to loving like Jesus. Jesus loved people in bold, transforming ways. We want to love like that. And we want that message of love to spread, so we are committed to equipping and empowering people to love like Jesus wherever God has them.
What we're about
We help people become more like Jesus through worship, connection, and service.
We help people worship.
- We are serious about creative, Bible-centered ministry to every generation.
- We long to see generational and cultural gaps bridged through worship.
- We want grandparents, parents, and grandchildren to enjoy each other’s faith, music, and art.
- We teach the Bible with conviction, creativity, and compassion.
- We develop worship artists.
- Because we believe that people were created to worship, we place a high priority on worship.
- Because we believe that people are lost apart from a relationship with God through Christ, we frequently invite people to establish or reestablish their relationship with God.
- Because we believe that worship changes the worshipper, we are mindful of the content and focus of our worship.
- Because we believe in building up the Body, we work hard to build bridges between the generations in worship.
We help people connect in ways that grow faith and friendships.
- We are a place where people can ask honest questions and have honest conversations.
- We are a place that is full of fun and fellowship as we grow in faith together.
- We want every person to have a few Christian friends that they could call at 2:00 in the morning and not need to apologize for it.
- Because we believe that we were created for community, we’ll go out of our way to find it and nurture it.
- Because we believe that God is the author and foundation of all truth, we’re not afraid to ask honest, hard questions.
We help people serve.
- We believe God wants lost people found and hurting people helped.
- We help people discover their gifts and apply them to God’s glory and neighbor’s good.
- We are a place where people’s talents are given a chance to flourish and grow.
- We care about people more than programs.
- Because we believe that people are at their best when they apply their God-given gifts and talents in service, we unapologetically invite people to serve.
What this means for you
Most importantly, you're always welcome at Columbia Grove Covenant Church. We're saving a seat for you. Wherever you're at in your faith journey, you'll always be accepted as part of the Columbia Grove family.
If you want to learn more about our beliefs as a church, click here. Or if you'd simply like to get in touch with a person on our staff team directly, click the button below.
What we're part of
We are part of the Evangelical Covenant Church, a thriving denomination of more than 875 churches across the United States and Canada.