At Columbia Grove, there is nothing more important to us than God and our church family. We are continually trying to come up with new ways to best serve you and your faith. During this time we are encouraging our church family to begin or join a house church, where fellowship and discipleship is strong and present. We also encourage those that are in the "vulnerable" category to stay safe and continue to visit us on Facebook, where we will continue to interact and love you.
However we understand that church through a screen just isn't enough for some. We will be opening the church for service on Sundays at 10am. In order for this to be a possibly we have had to change up the process in how we do Sunday morning in the building. All attendees will be required to reserve themselves and their family a spot.
SUNDAY MORNING - In order to maintain a safe environment the following must be followed.
- A mask must be warn in order to enter the building.
- Hands will be washed upon entering the building.
- An usher will greet you at the door, and escort you and your family to your spot.
- A social distance of 6ft must be maintained with all other parties.
- Any physical contact with anyone not in your party is prohibited.
We are excited to be able to open our doors again. Please bear with us as we continue to adjust to the guidelines given to us by the State of Washington. We strive to keep a safe environment for all ages at the church.
RESERVATIONS MUST BE IN BY THURSDAY at 10am.
New reservation forms will begin the Sunday before each week.